• Product: 5050 Flexible LED strip 30 LED p/m IP68
• Length: 5meters/1roll
• Input voltage:12V/24V DC
• Colours: cool white, warm white, RGB, red, green, blue, yellow
• Power consumption: 7.2W p/m, 36W per roll
• Current: 12V=3A per roll /600mA p/m, 24V=1.5A per roll /300mA p/m
• Luminous flux: 600 lumens p/m (6000K)
• IP rating: 68
• Beam angle: 120°
• Tape size: 10mm W* 3mm D
• Cuttable: 12V DC every 3 LED’s, 24V DC every 6 LED's. Soldering skills required if tape is to be cut.
• Dimmable: 12V DC 8A dimmer=12m max, 24V DC 8A dimmer=24m max.
• RGB tape requires a controller available from store.
• 12V: Join up to 20m, lengths>10m feed from both ends. 24V: Join up to 40m, lengths>20m feed from both ends.
• Warranty: 2yrs
Features: Flexible strip makes it possible to use lighting in places that could not be reached before with fluorescents. Curves, corners and round objects can now be easily furnished with LED lighting. Provide consistent, gap free lighting to bulkheads, signage, under benchtops/shelves etc. Feeding from both ends ensures more uniform illumination & less strain on PCB tracks for long lengths. Note that IP68 flexible tape does not have adhesive 3M tape backing. Please note that the IP68 plastic coating is not UV stabilised so direct exposure to sunlight should be avoided.
LEDshopper Tip: Install so that LED’s are not seen directly. Mount on Alu angle under shelves
Regular Price: AU$49.00
Special Price: AU$45.08As low as: AU$36.75
Regular Price: AU$83.00
Special Price: AU$76.36As low as: AU$66.40
Regular Price: AU$115.00
Special Price: AU$95.22As low as: AU$80.50
Regular Price: AU$137.00
Special Price: AU$126.04As low as: AU$109.60