• Product: 9W MR16 downlight lamp dimmable - CREE LED
• Beam angle: 15°/30°/45°/60°
• Input voltage: 12V DC
• Colours: cool white, warm white, red, green, blue, yellow
• Power consumption: 9W, 3pcs X3W high power CREE LED
• Current: 750mA
• Luminous flux: 440lm (cw 6000K)
• Size: 50mm rim* 70mm high
• Lifespan: ≥50,000Hrs, compares to halogen ≥2000hrs
• Warranty: 2yrs
• Heatsink material: Pure aluminium
Wiring & Dimming: This can be done in two ways
1) Use with 12V DC 96W power supply, 12V 8A dimmer & up to 10X 9W 12V MR16 lamps. Because the power consumed is so low we can run small wiring. 1.5mm twin is appropriate cable for the above. Use larger cable size if distance exceeds 25m. This is the cheapest wiring method for a new MR16 installation.
2) Retrofitting: Most electronic transformers are compatible with this lamp however some are not. Be careful as many electronic transformers have minimum load requirements to work that are often not met by the low wattage of these LED lamps. We suggest ordering one lamp to try & if it's not compatible with your existing transformers the cheapest & best solution is to opt for the equivalent GU10 model. Retrofitting a GU10 lamp is easy. Just cut the 240V transformer lead(with power off) & fit a GU10 lampholder in its place. If youre dimming you may have to change the dimmer for one thats compatible with the lamp. We have listed compatible dimmer types in the GU10 lamps product listing.
Wire wound transformers are not compatible with this lamp and should be replaced anyway as they are massively inefficient & outdated devices.
Application: To replace halogen downlight lamp equivalent of 30W. Fits any standard downlight.
LEDshopper Tip: Convert existing 240V wiring to 12V DC & power circuit with one power supply.
Regular Price: AU$21.00
Special Price: AU$19.32As low as: AU$15.75
Regular Price: AU$23.00
Special Price: AU$21.16As low as: AU$17.25
Regular Price: AU$30.00
Special Price: AU$27.60As low as: AU$22.50
Regular Price: AU$22.00
Special Price: AU$18.62As low as: AU$16.50